JeRuNgKuN

- sharing is caring -

  • Another blog by ApOgEE

    I'm blogging whatever I wanna share to my audience. Sometimes, I share with descriptions, or my personal opinion and sometimes I didn't, so you have to figure it out yourself. You can read it, digest it and do what ever you like. Do not always believe what you read. Use your brain to find out the truth.

Let's drink ISTAK

Posted by ApOgEE On 2:05 PM 1 comments


Lunch time! Siamak hand me the ISTAK beer. I enjoy it so much. Gotta buy it myself later. Only RM3.50 a bottle at Sahar Supermarket (Iranian Supermarket near Ampang Point).

Share This Article:

Categories:

1 Response for the "Let's drink ISTAK"

  1. vss says:

    now istak drink is sold in Village grocer bangsar village,Giza, Isetan KLCC and Lot 10. Pasaraya OTK gombak. Very good ....

Search