JeRuNgKuN

- sharing is caring -

  • Another blog by ApOgEE

    I'm blogging whatever I wanna share to my audience. Sometimes, I share with descriptions, or my personal opinion and sometimes I didn't, so you have to figure it out yourself. You can read it, digest it and do what ever you like. Do not always believe what you read. Use your brain to find out the truth.

CG Society - Stockholm Library

Posted by ApOgEE On 3:12 AM 0 comments


This is an EXPOSÉ 7 Master Award winning image for Interior Architecture, created by Olivier Charles. Inspired by Architecture and Digital Art, this image is about his vision of the Stockholm Public Library, a virtual world of Architecture and CG Art.

(via CG Society)

Share This Article:

Categories:

0 Response for the "CG Society - Stockholm Library"

Search