JeRuNgKuN

- sharing is caring -

  • Another blog by ApOgEE

    I'm blogging whatever I wanna share to my audience. Sometimes, I share with descriptions, or my personal opinion and sometimes I didn't, so you have to figure it out yourself. You can read it, digest it and do what ever you like. Do not always believe what you read. Use your brain to find out the truth.

My UTM-EDI Circle

Posted by ApOgEE On 9:59 AM 3 comments

Wohooo... it's been a long lime I didn't visit my UTM-EDI Circles99 Community. It's still there with all my hardworking Moderators... Thank you very much to Rancid, Sadeq, Tokyu and even Wan Tapa for keeping this Community alive. I'll be there with you soon. Still trying to clear up everything here on my table... huh!

If you are one of the ex UTM-EDI franchise student and would like to join us there, feel free to leave your comment here and please tell me who you really are. Coz the community is restricted to all ex UTM-EDI students only.


Share This Article:

3 Response for the "My UTM-EDI Circle"

  1. see this forum
    http://forums.lankawebzone.com

  2. ApOgEE says:

    Hi Digital Writer, I've visit the forum. Is it new? Hope it will grow soon. I'll love the torrent section... heheh

  3. Unknown says:

    Hello! Question, is UTM-EDI any different than regular EDI? Would I learn this difference if I were to undergo EDI training?

Search