If you are new to Google AdSense program, you are surely be looking forward to earn some revenue from your AdSense Ads after you have setup your account and updated your website with AdSense code. You should noticed that the revenue will start accruing to your AdSense account almost immediately. However, the actual payments to you are based on certain rules by Google for all website owners who have an AdSense account. So, if you didn't read it, let me remind you:
- The first and most important rule is that Google will make a payment to you only when your account balance is $100 or more. Also, these payments are made by Google within 30 days of the last day of calendar month during which you attain an account balance of $100 or more. If your account balance is less than $100 on the last day of the month, the balance just rolls over to the next month and this continues till you actually have at least $100 in your account. You can easily check your account balance by logging-in into your AdSense account.
- You have to provide them with information that is required for Google to make payments to you. This includes the Payee information and contact details that you specified at the time of signing-up for an AdSense account. Though you can edit most of this information, country and Payee name cannot be changed at this stage (i.e. after the account has been approved by Google). If you need to get these changed, you will have to close your AdSense account and open a new one.
- You will also need to submit your tax information using the Tax information link on the My Account tab. This information is required irrespective of your location and, in any case, Google would not process your payment without the tax information. However, if you are non U.S. resident who DO NOT have any U.S. business or U.S. activities, you can certify that you have No U.S. Activities.
- You also need to specify the mode of payment. This can be done through the 'Payment Information' link on the 'My Account' tab. Just check the options available for your location and choose the one that best suits you.
- As soon as your AdSense account balance reaches $50, Google will mail (snail mail) a PIN number to your payment address. You will need to enter this PIN into your account before you can become eligible for payments from Google.
That's it. Now, you are ready to rock on with your AdSense and ready to get your first payment from Google AdSense. Good luck!