JeRuNgKuN

- sharing is caring -

  • Another blog by ApOgEE

    I'm blogging whatever I wanna share to my audience. Sometimes, I share with descriptions, or my personal opinion and sometimes I didn't, so you have to figure it out yourself. You can read it, digest it and do what ever you like. Do not always believe what you read. Use your brain to find out the truth.

Laptop batterySince my post on How to Extend Your Laptop's Battery Life, I got some traffic from google on laptop tips and tricks. I don't want these readers to get disappointed and didn't get anything from my blog. So, I decided to add a section called Computer Power User in this blog and I will add more tips and tricks about computer and laptop in it. Now, let's get back to the topic. Recently I found this cool video on how you can save money with this simple laptop battery hack.

Before you try this, please be careful on what you are going to do. Be sure that you know exactly what you are doing as this video is just giving you idea on how to do it. This hack is done by a knowledgeable, technical person who have the basic of electronics. Enjoy the video and try it at your own risk.


IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE!
You should never replace li-ion cells with cells that have a lower capacity rating, or charge/discharge rate rating. The electronics in laptop batteries are programmed to prevent the cells from overheating and catching fire, and do a very good job as long as the replacement cells in the battery are of equal or higher rating than the original cells.


For those who really interested in doing this hack, I found another detail explanation on how to do this trick on Summet.com's Laptop Battery Refill. Happy hacking!


Share This Article:

Categories:

3 Response for the "Save Money on New Laptop Battery with Laptop Battery Hack"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Me no laptop!kakaka

  2. You cover a lot here. Some great tips. I'm nominating you for the Bloggers Choice Awards. www.bloggerschoiceawards.com

  3. Anonymous says:

    All kinds of batteries are available here at Rayovac....

Search