JeRuNgKuN

- sharing is caring -

  • Another blog by ApOgEE

    I'm blogging whatever I wanna share to my audience. Sometimes, I share with descriptions, or my personal opinion and sometimes I didn't, so you have to figure it out yourself. You can read it, digest it and do what ever you like. Do not always believe what you read. Use your brain to find out the truth.

I'm sure you've already know and enjoy some reality TV shows like American Idols and the inspiring title like The Apprentice. Good News for you internet marketers! I would like to share with you the world's first competitive internet reality show called The Next Internet Millionaire by Joel Comm, the popular best-selling author and Internet entrepreneur.

If you seriously thinking about making money online, this show is also a great source of knowledge where we can learn and grab some good key point to achieve our goals.

The Next Internet Millionaire - Episode 1

After watching the Episode 1, I do learn something. For instance, on the first game where I learn that being able to promote someone clearly is essential for internet marketers. You must be able to tell what people are passion about and what they have done. Another great point is the Law of Simpleology by Mark Joyner.

I'm sure there are more. Just go and watch the video for yourself!

Share This Article:

4 Response for the "Watch The Next Internet Millionaire - Episode 1"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Good show? Okay-okay, will find time to watch it.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Allrite..I must put this on my number one list. Thank you rojak Blog :)

  3. Very entertaining show.
    www.hanafionline.com

  4. Anonymous says:

    well, to me its a good show. its inspire me to work hard for my web. there some thing new in malaysia too. visit http://timestreets.com

Search