JeRuNgKuN

- sharing is caring -

  • Another blog by ApOgEE

    I'm blogging whatever I wanna share to my audience. Sometimes, I share with descriptions, or my personal opinion and sometimes I didn't, so you have to figure it out yourself. You can read it, digest it and do what ever you like. Do not always believe what you read. Use your brain to find out the truth.

CBox Is the 'Sibuk" place

Posted by ApOgEE On 1:38 PM 2 comments

'Sibuk' is a Malay word for busy. I think this word relates to CBox because I found that a lot of blogger are using this section to just getting busy on someone else's blog without ever relate to their contents. Sometimes I like people saying hi on my cbox on my blog. Yes, if they really come to my blog and write the comment by hand. But sometimes I found that these people are just bot, sending command to spam my cbox. They didn't actually come to my blog and their interest is just to put their link there and increase traffic to their blog.


Therefore, I'm hiding my cbox on that site and we will see if this cbox still got spammed or not. If I still got this 'fake messages' after I put it down, I can confirm that the cbox have been used for spammer using scripts or some applications, and I 'm gonna put down forever. Worry not to my fellow readers... Please use my comment area to leave your comment. And you'll still be loved... Heheheh

Share This Article:

Categories:

2 Response for the "CBox Is the 'Sibuk" place"

  1. Brian says:

    VBScript to Replace Underscores in Filename with Spaces for AllFiles in a Folder

    Your blog contains question and answer:

    Anonymous said...
    Is there any way to overwrite if a file of the new name already exists?

    February 7, 2008 at 11:10 PM
    ApOgEE said...
    Sure you can! you can add an if statement to check if the file is already exists, delete the old file and rename the new file. that will work like overwriting isn't it?

    Apogee,
    Please, for those of us who aren’t programmers, could you give us the text and placement within the VBS file to add the “if statement”?

    Thanks

    Brian

  2. ApOgEE says:

    Hi brian, have you read comments on the post?
    Please comment my post VBScript to Replace Underscores in Filename with Spaces for All Files in a Folder
    This blog is not related. But you're lucky, I found your comment. Hehehe

Search