JeRuNgKuN

- sharing is caring -

  • Another blog by ApOgEE

    I'm blogging whatever I wanna share to my audience. Sometimes, I share with descriptions, or my personal opinion and sometimes I didn't, so you have to figure it out yourself. You can read it, digest it and do what ever you like. Do not always believe what you read. Use your brain to find out the truth.

I'm still alive

Posted by ApOgEE On 1:17 PM 5 comments

It's been weeks that I didn't update this blog since I got too busy with all the things around me. I'm so sorry for those who tagged me and I didn't reply yet. Seems like all my blogs are getting slow and like dying... so I have to pour some water and keep it fresh again (I hope I can do this...)



I'm shocked to see my blog worth goes $0.00. Why? I still don't get it... maybe because technorati sees this blog as a dead blog (maybe!). Anyway, seems my authority for this blog is increasing... I'll get back after I know the problem soon.


Share This Article:

Categories:

5 Response for the "I'm still alive"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hahaha! I can see your blog worth up and running already! Bravo! your blog so much. So far any buyer? kekeke

  2. Anonymous says:

    Check this
    out. Can you link me?

  3. ApOgEE says:

    owh.. i can see that now too. I think there is something wrong in technorati where they detected my inactivity in this blog. just after i update this blog, it goes up again. I've link that bro. feel free to link back!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Apogee! linked ledi! kekeke

  5. Anonymous says:

    This guy is awesome.. within 2 month.. he just now rank 78 in technorati 100 top blog.. well done!!!

    (i've just notice when i searching for popular blog in technorati.. not bad!!)

Search